Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Allez!

Jacque worked the 7am to 3pm shift today at QMC.

Meanwhile, I continue to be on vacation and will return to work on 5/23 Monday, the first day of Summer Session 1 at LCC where I'll teach a section of English 22.  Spent some time this afternoon working on assignments for the upcoming class.

 This morning, while watching on TV a mountain stage of the Tour of California, I put in an hour on my exercise bike.  The result:  20 miles covered and 930 calories burned.  Sure, it's not the same as riding to the crest of the Alps but it's the best I can do.

Gotta go pick up the missus soon, with Roxy in tow (she loves car rides).

Not sure what we'll have for dinner, but we'll figure something out.  And we did:  turkey a la king and rice!

Choir practice tonight tomorrow at 7:00 at church.  We're practicing "Did You Think to Pray?" and "Our Savior's Love."  No, we're not the Mormon Tabernacle Choir but we try our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment