Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sons of Odin!

Watched a movie matinee, Thor, with Jacque today.  The venue was the Ward Theaters.

Not being well-versed (or versed at all) on Thor or anything to do with him, I didn't know what to expect from the movie. 

I did find out that Thor was a son of Odin, which rung a bell with me, for I recall some high school classmates yelling out, "We are sons of Odin!" after having consumed a sizable amount of alcohol.


"Oh, so that's who they were referring to," I thought to myself today.

Jacque enjoyed the movie more than me though I still give it a thumbs up.  Eight out of ten stars, I'd say.

Jacque also loves the Ward Theaters because they are right next to one of her favorite shopping venues: Nordstrom Rack, where she picked up a couple pairs of footwear (I'll refrain from calling what she bought as "shoes" because she's not really into shoes except for when she goes to work.  So, no, she bought footwear and not shoes.

The sons of Odin would be proud.

On a somber note, we received word that Kaimi (Dayle's sister's son), suffered a severe eye injury while playing basketball today.   He had to undergo a couple of hours of surgery to repair the injury.  We are praying for you, Kaimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment